Tiny Bugs in My House

I have tiny white and brown insects in my kitchen units and now in my bathroom, as well as on top of the toilet and the window sills. I need help, please.

By Maya from Oldham

Answers:

Tiny Bugs in My House

I found out quite by accident that bugs detest Fantastic Heavy Duty spray cleaning product that can be bought rather inexpensively. It kills the little buggers on contact and if you clean your home with it continues to keep bugs at bay. (10/21/2010)

By grannygirl

Tiny Bugs in My House

Just buy yourself a can of Raid and kill them, buy a couple of cans and spray the whole house. (10/21/2010)

By sickandsexy

Smashed bugs on front of car
Cleaning Love Bugs from Cars
Removing Bugs from Your Car
Removing Bugs from Your Car
Housefly.
Keeping Bugs from Coming in The House
Tiny Orange Bug
Getting Rid of Tiny Orange Biting Bugs
🎄
🍂