This simple leprechaun can be a cute addition to your table, place setting or in a centerpiece, or hide a few around the house and have the kids try to find him to claim a 'pot o gold' ;)
Total Time: 15 minutes
- green felt or paper
- orange felt or paper
- a cork or old small prescription cap
- tacky glue
- Just cut the felt out, as shown in the photo (rulers included for size approximation).
- One rectangle will cover the cork, glue that on first and let dry. You can wrap a rubber band around it if you feel you need to until it dries.
- The half circle is curled into the hat, let dry.
- The beard is just squiggly cut to look like a beard, and glued onto the covered cork.
- I just placed the hat on top of the cork when completed, but you can glue it on.
- Option: You may draw a clover on the bottom of the cork if you want to use it for a game with the kids. The winner is the one who finds the four leaf clover leprechaun!
I chose to display my leprechaun by a tiny vase of fresh pussywillows, but I can see him visiting any room in the house, kids' lunch boxes, etc., just for fun!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 23, 2017 at 1:08:12 PM on 10.0.0.219 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us