Making Leprechaun Hat Napkin Rings
Read More or Comment...
Create leprechaun hat napkin rings to decorate your table for St. Patrick's Day.
Approximate Time: about 1 hour
- cardboard tube
- green craft foam
- black 1/4 inch wide ribbon
- gold 1/2 inch wide ribbon
- 1 inch wide black grosgrain ribbon
- hot glue gun and glue sticks
- white card stock
- For a hat pattern, draw a hat shape onto card stock and cut out.
- Trace around hat pattern onto green craft fun and cut out.
- Cut a strip of black ribbon for hat band and glue in place.
- Create a hat buckle from gold ribbon by folding a small piece of gold ribbon in half and cutting a tiny square into the fold. Unfold and trim off any excess. Glue the buckle onto center of hat band.
- Cut a 1-inch piece from cardboard tube for napkin ring. Cover the tube by wrapping it with black ribbon (or you could use black felt, fabric, etc.) and gluing it in place.
- Glue hat to top of napkin ring.
By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.