Track Sales With A Price Book

It's a pretty basic concept: when something you use goes on sale, be sure to stock up enough to last until you expect it to go on sale again. To do this effectively, you need to know not only how often something goes on sale, but also how much of it you will likely use during that time. I keep a price book where I record normal and sale prices (plus sale dates!) for all the items I buy. Also added in is a "frequency of use" column. So, for example, if I know I use 2 widgets a week, and they are commonly on sale every 6 weeks, then I would purchase at least 12 widgets at the sale price.

By Leann D

Track Sales With A Price Book

I was wondering if you would e-mail me some samples of how you set up your price book pages. I'd like to have one, but it sounds so overwhelming, I just can't seem to get started. I'd appreciate any help you could give me! Thanks in advance! (11/01/2004)

By Winston

Track Sales With A Price Book

I'd be happy to. What is your email address? My price book is done on the computer using an excel spreadsheet (you will need excel to read my price book) (11/02/2004)

By Leann2

Track Sales With A Price Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
A table full of items for sale at a garage sale.
Finding Garage Sales
Potted Rosemary plant.
Keeping Track of Plant Information