Track Sales With A Price Book

It's a pretty basic concept: when something you use goes on sale, be sure to stock up enough to last until you expect it to go on sale again. To do this effectively, you need to know not only how often something goes on sale, but also how much of it you will likely use during that time. I keep a price book where I record normal and sale prices (plus sale dates!) for all the items I buy. Also added in is a "frequency of use" column. So, for example, if I know I use 2 widgets a week, and they are commonly on sale every 6 weeks, then I would purchase at least 12 widgets at the sale price.

By Leann D

A woman shopping confidently.
Track Sales With a Price Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Self-Publishing a Book
Stack of paperback books.
Repairing a Paperback Book
A table full of items for sale at a garage sale.
Finding Garage Sales
Potted Rosemary plant.
Keeping Track of Plant Information
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 1:44:36 PM on 10.0.2.62 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.