Understanding Price Adjustment Policies

Category Saving Money
This is a guide about understanding price adjustment policies. Sometimes after you purchase an item, you find it for less somewhere else. Many stores have price adjustment policies, where they will match the lesser price and refund you the difference.

I recommend anyone who shops in-store or online to read through the stores' policies, especially focusing on price adjustments!

Most stores have a price adjustment policy and certain amount of days you have to request a price adjustment. Usually price adjustment works where if you find a price lower advertised in their store/website or if you find a competitor selling the same item for cheaper - you will get the difference refunded to you. It does vary depending on each store.

By knowing my store's price adjustment policy and following my mattress purchase, I was able to receive a price adjustment refund of $131.76! Had I not known the policy or follow my purchase to see if the mattress will go on sale, I would be missing out on $131.76!

There is no such thing as a small refund either, another example is of a pair of pajama shorts I purchased. I was able to receive a price adjustment of $3.09 back.

Any savings is better than no savings!