Thrifty Living Could Mean Everything

Thrifty living does not mean you have to avoid the good and healthy things that cost a lot. Sometimes, it also means self discipline. For me, policies are indeed useful for disciplining myself.

As an ordinary individual, I have policies for myself to follow with even the simplest thing I do everyday, such as fixing the bed after I get up in the morning. I am stuck to an old saying that my mom used to utter: "If you can't accomplish even the tiniest thing then you can never accomplish anything". That's why I taught myself to be responsible not just financially but also mentally and physically for I've read an article that says, "if you've accomplished a job or even a household chore that you ought to do,it could minimize the stress that you've been bearing ". I have to control myself from buying unnecessary things, from leaving my works undone, and letting my heart drive me instead of my brain.

That's how I have a frugal living. It maybe simple for others, but for me, it means everything

Better Living Frugal Living My Frugal LifeAugust 24, 2020
😷
📓
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Thrifty-Living-Could-Mean-Everything-1.html