Turn Boxes Inside Out for Shipping

When I need to ship an item and do not have a box that isn't covered in color and writing (like a diaper box for example), I take the box apart at the seams. I then turn it inside out and hot glue it back together, with the brown side out. It is easier to read and keeps the postmaster happy!

By Marcie from Gray, Maine

Turn Boxes Inside Out For Shipping

TERRIFIC IDEA! (11/14/2008)

By Belzin

Turn Boxes Inside Out for Shipping

Just make sure you don't do that with USPS Priority Mail boxes. I mentioned that today at the PO and they said if a box comes apart and they find that's been done with one of their boxes, the recipient has to pay the extra postage. (11/14/2008)

By Noella

Turn Boxes Inside Out for Shipping

Re: USPS boxes. If the postal employees think you have used an inside out priority box they will open your package and check.

But great idea for regular cardboard boxes. Auto parts stores are great places to get boxes for mailing. (11/14/2008)

Turn Boxes Inside Out for Shipping

I found out the hard way that if you use a bleach, any kind of alcohol or paint box, they won't ship it.

If it's already packaged up good, some places will put that box inside their own recycled boxes and send it, but that is generally private mail box companies. All great info this time of the year! (11/15/2008)

By Poor But Proud

Turn Boxes Inside Out for Shipping
Fragile Label on Cardboard Shipping Box
Shipping Breakables
Hand Cart With Box That Reads Free Shipping
Saving Money on Shipping Charges
Cigars in a Box
Craft Ideas for Cigar Boxes
Cigars in a Box
Uses for Cigar Boxes