Urine Stains on a Mattress

I need advise for removing/cleaning a urine soaked mattress.

By Barbara from OH

Answers:

Urine Stains on a Mattress

Get some XO plus; it removes odors, stains, and cleans. It can be found on QVC.com; Don Aslett's items! If you cannot locate it there, go to his website and order directly! You might also consider getting from that or HSN a mattress cover; the one I got has terry cloth on the top, and is water proof underneath; spilling coffee or wine, etc. never goes through to the mattress. Also: take with you as you travel and put on the beds at motels, etc; nothing can come through the mattress cover either! (09/26/2010)

By MzScarlett

Urine Stains on a Mattress

This will be almost impossible to clean and sanitize and remove odors. When you buy a new mattress, go online and find an incontinence supply store and order a good pad. (09/28/2010)

By lindal

Urine Stains on a Mattress

I want to thank everyone for their great feedback. This is a new mattress only about 6 months old, it is not paid for, you know 0%interest for a year. I did remove the stain, it was expensive. I went out and bought a little Green Machine. It removed all the stains even the one from last week. My husband has Parkinson's and this unfortunately is one of the problems he has. He can not get out of bed. I did go to the store last week and buy disposable pads and yesterday I went to a medical supply store and bought two pads that can be washed 300 times. This has been wearing on me and I try not to show that it bothers me, because he can't help it. I went out on Sunday and bought a new waterproof mattress pad, it is still in my trunk. No, he won't wear a diaper. (09/29/2010)

By bjwardle

If he pisses the bed frequently he should probably wear a diaper at night time. Nothing wrong with that and it'll save you lots of cleaning.

Up close photo of a pillow top mattress.
Cleaning Urine Stains from a Mattresses
Cleaning a Mattress
Cleaning a Mattress
Mattress
Remove Urine Odors from a Mattress
Mattress Cover
Repairing A Plastic Mattress Cover
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
🎉
🎄