Remembering to Flip or Rotate Your Mattress

0
Share
Save
Follow
Print
A bare bed mattress.
If you have a non-pillow top mattress or a two sided pillow top one, you can often extend the life and comfort of the mattress by periodically flipping it over and rotating it head to foot. This is a page about remembering to flip or rotate your mattress.

2 Solutions

Everyone knows that rotating your mattress will keep it in better form. I usually try to do this every year when the time changes. That way I know it is done at least every 6 months. I always have a hard time remembering if I need to spin it or flip it over. I came up with my own solution to SPIN in the SPRING and FLIP in the FALL. It takes the guesswork out and hopefully my mattress will last longer.

By Melanie F.

Which way did I flip my mattress last time? Place a safety pin on the bottom left corner, keep removing it and placing it at the bottom left corner every time you flip and turn the mattress. Rotate and flip your mattress flip counter clockwise, so you are assured that you are getting even wear and tear on that expensive mattress.

By Paula from Jacksonville, FL

Organizing BedroomMarch 19, 2019
😎
🌻
🎆
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Remembering-to-Flip-or-Rotate-Your-Mattress.html