Keeping Bedskirts in Place

1
Share
Save
Follow
Print

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 169 Posts

Plaid BedskirtI finally shook loose with enough money to buy a bed in a bag yesterday. DH and I live in a small condo and the master bedroom is visible from the living room. It was getting shoddy looking in there, hence the shopping trip. We went to Anna's and found a reasonably priced set.

Now to my tip. I've been doing this for several years and felt a need to share. When I change out my dust ruffles (bed skirt) I put a small safety pin in the 4 corners of the dust ruffle. You can attach them to the fabric on the box springs. They won't slide around and get all uneven. If you have little ones climbing up onto your bed this is a valid concern.

Organizing BedroomJune 1, 2013
👔
🎆
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Keeping-Bedskirts-in-Place.html