Making a Bed Skirt for a Twin Size Bed?

Category How To
It is actually fairly easy to make your own bedskirts. This is a page about making a bed skirt for a twin size bed.

I would like to make my own bedskirt for twin beds. Does anyone have a pattern or any other ideas on how to make it?

Lieve

Answers

I made a bedskirt for my sister's dorm room by taking an old sheet and laying it on the box spring and literally tracing the outline of the box spring, cutting it out and then added the "skirt" in 3 pieces, each side and the bottom. It was easy to make and easy to use .. my sister stores boxes under her bed so having 3 sides on the skirt makes it easy to get under the bed!

Hope that Helps!

Rebekah

By S. Mart (Guest Post)

I bought 5 yards of material, and cut it in 1/2 length wise (it had a hem) and tacked it with flat tacs all around the bed onto the wood of the boxspring.

Crafts Sewing How ToMay 4, 2016
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-a-Bed-Skirt-for-a-Twin-Size-Bed.html