Browsing: Alternate Uses for Hair Conditioner

Use Hair Conditioner as Body Lotion

Instead of using lotion after your shower, you can use those conditioner samples you receive in the mail. Just apply at the end of the shower like lotion. It will lubricate your skin nicely and easily!

By Pamela Ruth M. from L.A., CA

Showing: Comments Sort: Relevance

But wouldn't that leave a (sticky) film on your skin? Aren't conditioners are meant to be washed off?

I have used hair conditioner as body lotion and found it to leave my skin soft and smooth.

If this works, That is a great way to get rid of all those conditioners I did not like for my hair, that sit in a drawer "for company". LOL I will try it.

Before, I used Dove Moisture liquid soap - my skin still very dry and static shock. One day at shower, I accidentally applied hair conditioner to my whole body, and my skin so smooth for whole day. I love it. It's to easy to do it ~ Apply and rinse at the end shower - it's even and my skin always silky smooth + no more static shock. LOL I love it!

Bottle of hair conditioner.
Alternate Uses for Hair Conditioner
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care MoisturizerJune 18, 2012
Homemade Body Lotion Recipes
Homemade Body Lotion Recipes
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Sink with hair dye stains
Removing Hair Dye from a Bathroom Sink
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 21, 2016 at 9:59:23 PM on 10.0.1.174 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.