Using Hand and Body Lotion

My grandmother was very careful with her skin she always bought a small bottle of almond oil and added it to all of her store bought lotions. It makes a huge difference in the moisture and can be added to almost any type of lotion.

Add about a teaspoon or tablespoon depending on size of bottle. Just add and shake. Hope it helps!

By Lisa

6 More Solutions

Instead of tossing them, I use them as foot lotion in my socks when I just want to soften my feet for a few hours or over night.

I bought a tube of cream, but didn't like it because it was too greasy. I remember reading that if you apply any greasy cream right after you shower or take a bath, it won't feel greasy or leave any greasy residue.

Use Creams Right After Showering

When applying moisturiizer or hand lotion to your face or body, do this. Wash first and have your skin a little damp (not wet), then apply the lotion. You need a very little bit by using on damp skin. The bit of dampness make your lotions soak in faster.

I am so excited to share this tip! Every year I request a certain body lotion from Bath and Body Works. This year, I received the set for Christmas that included the body oil.

I got an Avon lotion from my mom's store. When I checked, the manufactured date is 2004 2007. Should I use it? I didn't find the expiration date.

Thanks

Answers

Best Answer

If lotions go bad they change color, texture or smell. We found a white lotion in our daughters room that turned brown and smelled bad, so we threw it away. If it seems good, then use it

Answer this Question

Trying to apply lotion to your own back can be a challenge. Get creative and also try some of the solutions found in this page. This is a page about applying lotion to your back.

Woman Applying Lotion To her Back.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes
Health & Beauty Beauty Skin CareJuly 24, 2015
😷
🎄
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Hand-and-Body-Lotion.html