Use Your Cellphone as an Alarm Clock

After having a few clocks that we've been known to sleep through the alarms going off and being late for appointments, work, etc., I now use my cell phone's "alarm clock" option. It's loud and there is no way I'm unable to hear it with it being on my side of the bed. I keep it in the nightstand drawer, partially open.

By Terri H. from NV

Answers:

Use Your Cellphone as an Alarm Clock

I just started doing this in the last month. Also a tip from internet place cell phone or small alarm in clear glass like and empty jelly jar and it will ring louder (yikes!). That does work too. (04/05/2008)

By meoowmom

Use Your Cellphone as an Alarm Clock

I have been using my cell phone as a watch and an alarm clock for years now and I will never go back to a regular alarm! It's also great if the power goes out or if you travel. Plus, on a lot of phones you can set the alarm to repeat every day, so you don't have to set it every night. (04/05/2008)

By KatieM

Use Your Cellphone as an Alarm Clock

I do this, too! My digital clock has an alarm that would almost give me a heart attack each morning, so I started using my cell on the nightstand which has a mild "beep" that wakes me on the first beep. I'm a very light sleeper, so I can't handle anything that jars me awake. I'm also so programmed that I many times wake before the alarm anyway. Good tip! (04/08/2008)

By Tracey K. in Ohio