Use Your Cellphone as an Alarm Clock

After having a few clocks that we've been known to sleep through the alarms going off and being late for appointments, work, etc., I now use my cell phone's "alarm clock" option. It's loud and there is no way I'm unable to hear it with it being on my side of the bed. I keep it in the nightstand drawer, partially open.

By Terri H. from NV

Answers:

Use Your Cellphone as an Alarm Clock

I just started doing this in the last month. Also a tip from internet place cell phone or small alarm in clear glass like and empty jelly jar and it will ring louder (yikes!). That does work too. (04/05/2008)

By meoowmom

Use Your Cellphone as an Alarm Clock

I have been using my cell phone as a watch and an alarm clock for years now and I will never go back to a regular alarm! It's also great if the power goes out or if you travel. Plus, on a lot of phones you can set the alarm to repeat every day, so you don't have to set it every night. (04/05/2008)

By KatieM

Use Your Cellphone as an Alarm Clock

I do this, too! My digital clock has an alarm that would almost give me a heart attack each morning, so I started using my cell on the nightstand which has a mild "beep" that wakes me on the first beep. I'm a very light sleeper, so I can't handle anything that jars me awake. I'm also so programmed that I many times wake before the alarm anyway. Good tip! (04/08/2008)

By Tracey K. in Ohio

Use Your Cellphone as an Alarm Clock
Making a Record Album Clock
Making a Record Album Clock
Calling 911 With Cell Phone
Using Your Cellphone in An Emergency
Alarm Clock
Buying an Alarm Clock
Home Security Without an Alarm System
Home Security Without an Alarm System
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 18, 2016 at 1:42:53 PM on 10.0.1.114 in 878 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.