Use a Cat Harness

I have just recently moved into a senior's complex and do not like to let my cat roam on his own. He has never been on a harness before and quickly got out of any I tried. So, I purchased this one for him, and it takes a lot for him to get out of. He now will go walking on it, and this way he can get outside and still be safe. He is 15 years old this month.

P.S. I am just using twine as a leash to see if he will continue to like this harness, then I will buy a proper one.

Source: I do tend to spoil my cat, Donovan

By Cheryl from Wolfville, Nova Scotia

Dear Cheryl, I love the harness you've got for your kitty, is it possible to let me know where did you purchased the harness?

Jennetta

Victoria, BC

I'd like to know where to buy this kind of harness too & the cost. My cat tolerates the reg harness but this looks much more comfortable.

Where did you find one for your cat, I have a step in harness for my dog but can't find one for my cat. Order one from the dog catalog and have had to return it twice now. It just doesn't fit on the cat like the dog harness. Sizing is so different.

I am joining the chorus, Of where did you get the harness? I also have an old cat. She used to be an outdoor cat but is indoors now. I think she might enjoy some fresh air and with the harness she would be safe.

Pets CatsJune 15, 2011
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
Dog in Red Harness
Using A Dog Harness
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
🎄
🍂