Uses for Cardboard Wrapping Paper Tubes

These leftover tubes can be used in crafts, for storage and in other ways. This guide is about uses for cardboard wrapping tubes.

Wrapping Paper Tubes
Filter Sort

Cardboard Tube Gift Box

By ShirleyE 53 48

For small gifts that are difficult to wrap, you can use a cardboard tube as a gift box. You will find these tubes at the middle of rolls of toilet tissue, kitchen paper rolls, rolls of wrapping paper, and sometimes cooking foil and cling film.

Cardboard Tube Gift Box

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Uses for Cardboard Wrapping Paper Rolls

Uses for those cardboard rolls that you get with wrapping paper. Post your ideas.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Susan Sanders-Kinzel 10 2,498 Flag

Use your leftover rolls from paper towel and wrapping paper to wind your Christmas lights around and you will never be left with a mess of tangles again.

By Liz Serich

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Tip: Reusing Empty Gift Wrap Tubes

By Christi 7 31

I save my empty tubes to save my grandson's art. Rolling the art in a tube form lets me keep them "fold free". I can save quite a few in each tube and I date them by the year they were made. He started when he was about two and he just turned 5 in April.

By Christi-TX from Abilene, TX

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Tip: Use Cardboard Tubes as a Window Brace

By marie cecchini 204 2

My old windows are not in the budget for replacement as of yet, so sometimes when I want to open them, they slide down and will not stay up. To solve this problem, I brace the window up with a cardboard tube from wrapping paper, which I can cut to any size to fit in between the bottom of the window and the space behind the sill. These hold the windows open very nicely and can be replaced when they wear out for "free". If you place them at the side of the window, the tube will be out of sight.

By Marie from West Dundee, IL

CommentWas this helpful? Yes

Better Living Green Living ReusingNovember 28, 2012
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
M&M's
Uses for M&M's Plastic Tubes
Empty cardboard toilet paper rolls, ready for reusing.
Valentine Crafts Using Toilet Paper Rolls
paper, scissors, tape, and other gift wrap supplies
Gift Wrapping Station Ideas
Toilet paper tubes made into seedling containers.
Uses for Toilet Paper Tubes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 7, 2016 at 10:06:03 PM on 10.0.0.227 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesSolutionsQuestions
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings