Uses for Empty Tennis Ball Cans

I play a lot of tennis and the old balls work great for my two dogs, but what uses are there for empty tennis ball cans?

Uses for Empty Tennis Ball Cans

I have some clear ones that I took the labels off that work great in the garage to store stuff on shelfs. You can see what's in them.

Also would work as temporary storage for a paint brush so it doesn't dry out in between uses. (05/05/2004)

By Joe

Uses for Empty Tennis Ball Cans

You can store half-baked cookies in the freezer, then finish baking them a few at a time. This has been done with Pringle cans but could also be done with tennis ball cans. (05/05/2004)

By hwalz

Uses for Empty Tennis Ball Cans

You could pack silverware or plastic silverware in them for your picnic basket to keep them from getting broken.

Once a roll of trash bags gets low, or you can use it for the smaller wastebasket rolls, you can place them in there with one sticking out and it works like the old baby wipe containers and won't unravel.

We have also used them to collect dried flower buds at the end of the summer to replant the next year. (05/05/2004)

By Tawnda

Uses for Empty Tennis Ball Cans
Old Tennis Shoes
Uses for Old Tennis Shoes
Tuna Cans
Uses for Tuna Cans
A pile of yellow tennis balls.
Saving Money on Tennis Balls
Dirty tennis shoes.
Cleaning Tennis Shoes