Uses for Yogurt Containers

I hate just recycling the yogurt containers in the recycle bins, so here are a few things I use them for:

• To plant small plants to give away (poke holes in the bottom)
  • To store paper clips or other small things
  • I use them to measure my cereal. I am on Weight Watchers and most yogurts are 6 oz. which is 3/4s of a cup. Most servings of cereal are also 3/4s of a cup. I just put it in the cup and run out the door to work and eat the cereal without milk.

By laidback racing from Charleston, SC

Use them as form molds for homemade candles and soap too. :-)

I collect and use yogurt cups for favors by covering them with batting and fabric. Your hot glue gun is your best friend on this project.

I describe it on my blog here:

http://psphyllissews.blogspot.com/2010/07/recycling-yogurt-cups.html

November 7, 2006 Flag

No matter how many drink "to go" cups I buy, there never seem to be enough. In an emergency, I found myself cobbling one up from a recycled fast food cup - large - and making a lid by putting on a plastic yogurt lid which I cut to fit with little flaps cut into the rim on one side and then secured with electrical tape. I then cut a triangle in the lid and inserted a straw I had saved. Looks monstrous - but will do to save spills while on the go.

By Pam from Los Angeles

TOO MUCH WORK FOR ME!!! I DO SAVE THE FOAM SOFT DRINK CUPS FROM THE FAST FOOD PLACES. I KEEP THE LIDS TOO. I WASH THEM OUT AND RE-USE THEM SEVERAL TIMES BEFORE THROWING THEM AWAY. JUDY

Uses for Yogurt Containers, Open Yogurt Container With spoon in it.
Uses for Yogurt Containers
Better Living Green Living ReusingMay 5, 2011
Mug of slighty lumpy Greek yogurt.
Greek Yogurt Recipes
Bowl of plain  yogurt.
Low Fat Yogurt Recipes
Homemade yogurt in jars.
Using an EasiYo Yogurt Maker
Making Yogurt Without Milk
Making Yogurt Without Milk
🎉
🎄