Using Bubble Bath as Soap

Does anyone know if bubble bath can be used as liquid soap? I don't take a lot of baths and I'd like to use up the bottles of bubble bath I've received as gifts.

Maryeileen from Brooklyn, OH

Answers:

Using Bubble Bath as Soap

Read the ingredients; if you aren't allergic to any of them, then I don't see why you can't use it, just as long as you rinse well. I use liquid hand soap as a body wash. It's a lot cheaper and smells just as good as the body washes. (04/23/2007)

By crystalsnap

Using Bubble Bath as Soap

I use bubble bath as bodywash. It only takes a little bit. I also sprinkle bath salts on the floor of the shower sometimes, where I won't step on them. I get to enjoy their scent without having to clean out the bathtub afterwards. (04/24/2007)

By Allison

Using Bubble Bath as Soap

I was out of body wash gel last week and had no time to go to the store. So I funneled some bubble bath into my empty body wash bottle and added a little mint mouthwash to thin it a little bit and for the mint scent.
(04/24/2007)

By melody_yesterday

RE: Using Bubble Bath as Soap

Using Bubble Bath as Soap

Bubble bath usually works great as shower gel/soap/. I see no reason not to use it as liquid hand soap, too. (04/24/2007)

Using Bubble Bath as Soap

About a year ago, I bought two huge bottles of bubble bath off the clearance rack for $1 each. I have been using them in the refillable hand pumps in the bathrooms ever since. I figure, soap is soap.

Trish in CT (04/25/2007)

By GirlNumber5

Using Bubble Bath as Soap

Why not? Sounds like a good way to use up the bubble bath. (04/26/2007)

By joesgirl

Using Bubble Bath as Soap

Some bubble bath soap can be too harsh for your "delicate" areas. Remember, it may be safe to use a few capfuls in your bathwater, but you're talking about using a super concentration of it. I don't recommend using it full strength, but if you do, please do so with caution. (04/26/2007)

By U*u*U

Using Bubble Bath as Soap

Yes you can. I do it all the time with ones that are gifted to me. I especially like to squeeze some on my nylon net type body buffer. Works great and smells good, too. I have even used some of the higher priced ones as shampoo. This also works great and leaves a nice smell. (05/19/2007)

Using Bubble Bath as Soap
Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Lilac Bubble Bath
Lilac Bubble Bath
Toddler with bubbles on hair and end of nose.
Homemade Bubble Bath Recipes
Neatly Wrapped Homemade Soap
Packaging Homemade Soap for Sale
🎄