Using Bubble Bath as Soap

Does anyone know if bubble bath can be used as liquid soap? I don't take a lot of baths and I'd like to use up the bottles of bubble bath I've received as gifts.

Maryeileen from Brooklyn, OH

Answers:

Using Bubble Bath as Soap

Read the ingredients; if you aren't allergic to any of them, then I don't see why you can't use it, just as long as you rinse well. I use liquid hand soap as a body wash. It's a lot cheaper and smells just as good as the body washes. (04/23/2007)

By crystalsnap

Using Bubble Bath as Soap

I use bubble bath as bodywash. It only takes a little bit. I also sprinkle bath salts on the floor of the shower sometimes, where I won't step on them. I get to enjoy their scent without having to clean out the bathtub afterwards. (04/24/2007)

By Allison

Using Bubble Bath as Soap

I was out of body wash gel last week and had no time to go to the store. So I funneled some bubble bath into my empty body wash bottle and added a little mint mouthwash to thin it a little bit and for the mint scent.
(04/24/2007)

By melody_yesterday

RE: Using Bubble Bath as Soap

Using Bubble Bath as Soap

Bubble bath usually works great as shower gel/soap/. I see no reason not to use it as liquid hand soap, too. (04/24/2007)

Using Bubble Bath as Soap

About a year ago, I bought two huge bottles of bubble bath off the clearance rack for $1 each. I have been using them in the refillable hand pumps in the bathrooms ever since. I figure, soap is soap.

Trish in CT (04/25/2007)

By GirlNumber5

Using Bubble Bath as Soap

Why not? Sounds like a good way to use up the bubble bath. (04/26/2007)

By joesgirl

Using Bubble Bath as Soap

Some bubble bath soap can be too harsh for your "delicate" areas. Remember, it may be safe to use a few capfuls in your bathwater, but you're talking about using a super concentration of it. I don't recommend using it full strength, but if you do, please do so with caution. (04/26/2007)

By U*u*U

Using Bubble Bath as Soap

Yes you can. I do it all the time with ones that are gifted to me. I especially like to squeeze some on my nylon net type body buffer. Works great and smells good, too. I have even used some of the higher priced ones as shampoo. This also works great and leaves a nice smell. (05/19/2007)