Using Lock & Lock Containers

Category Storage

These containers come in a variety of sizes and shapes. They can help you organize and store your fresh and dry foods. This is a guide about using Lock & Lock containers.

After returning from vacation, I pulled out the lettuce which had been in our refrigerator for three weeks thinking I would have to toss it out. I had stored it in one of my Lock 'n Lock containers and when I opened it, to my surprise the lettuce was crisp and fresh. I am sending a picture so you can see for yourself how effective these containers are. Just think of the money you will save by using these to store leftovers or bulk foods.

By Sandy from Elon, NC

Has anyone used the Lock and Lock containers to keep potatoes? I just bought an assortment of them after reading a review in TF and I can't wait to start having my veggies stay fresh longer. Thanks to everyone who posted tips about these containers.

By bmd from Fairless Hills, PA

I just keep my potatoes in the original bag in the bottom drawer of my fridge. It doesn't hurt to try, but for me...potatoes keep a long time. It is great to keep all your other fruits, veggies, and leftovers. Great Product!