Using a Fax Machine With MagicJack

I have a MagicJack and I'm trying to fax using a Brother Intellifax 775 with a filter attached. It seems like it will start faxing then get stuck saying, communication error/line busy.

By Neddiened from Conyers, GA

Answers:

Using a Fax Machine With MagicJack

We subscribe to Time Warner Cable for TV, internet and phone. The other day I tried faxing a document to my son and received an error message. I checked the back of my printer and realized that I had the telephone cord plugged into the wrong jack in the printer/fax. I switched the cords and was good to go.

If you are trying to fax and you don't hear the fax machine dialing the number, that might be your problem. Or maybe their fax number was busy at the time and you got a communication error. (06/21/2010)

By MCW

Using a Fax Machine With MagicJack
Fax by Email
Receiving Faxes by Email
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
Handy Stitch Sewing Machine
Using a Handy Stitch Sewing Machine
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 2:28:11 PM on 10.0.0.74 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.