Walgreen's EasySaver Booklet

Walgreens has an EasySaver booklet every month. There are usually several items that you can get free with rebate. I use it every month and get items I can use for gifts - shampoo, body wash, lotion, etc. If you ask for a gift card instead of a check for your refund, they add an extra 10% to your rebate.

By Marylin from Florida

Walgreen's EasySaver Booklet

Rite Aid has a rebate program too.. many items are for free... (02/27/2006)

By Carol

Walgreen's EasySaver Booklet

Oh, yes- I completely agree with this one! I have been using it for years and I have never NOT received my rebate in the mail (tho there's been times when it's been slow to arrive). The new option of getting 10% extra by taking a gift card instead of a check is a good option if you frequent Walgreens enuf.
Have fun! (02/27/2006)

By lagringa

Walgreen's EasySaver Booklet
Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online
Finding Appliance Manuals Online