Finding Appliance Manuals Online

Whether you can't locate your instruction booklet or bought an appliance used, many manuals can be found online. This guide is about finding appliance manuals online.

If you go to google and type in the company name, then model, and the word "manual", it will usually give you links to the company, the manual, etc. Most are general manuals for the same company and will work no matter what the model number is. I've seen many requests for finding manuals to second hand bread machines, etc. and thought many people would like to know that a simple google search can find sites like this:

Complete Welbilt Bread Machine Manuals

By T and T Grandma from Benson, MN

From time to time, people ask for manuals for an appliance they have. This site gives you many manuals free. If you are a member of Facebook, you can even scan your own to refer to it.

www.manualsonline.com

Source: Kim Komando newsletter

By Elaine S. from Near Cedar Rapids, IA

I have been seeing a lot of questions about replacing lost manuals. The easiest way is to try a search for the manufacturer's website, such as (www.welbuilt.com) or (www. george forman.com). Some times they will charge for a replacement. Sometimes they will send you one for free. Sometimes they will have where you can download and print a manual. It can't hurt!

When you buy a second hand small kitchen appliance or lawn mower, visit the company website if you need a manual. Often you can print a manual from the website or they might email a file of one to you. I bought two pressure cookers second hand and neither one came with manuals. They were unfamiliar models to me, as one had a sensor. The company was kind enough to email me the file to print.

By duckie-do from Cortez, CO

It's hard to find appliance manuals. Try www.bobvila.com for a whole section on finding them.

I just got an email through Thriftyfun from a woman asking for a manual for her Toastmaster 1195 bread machine. Since she is no longer registered with Thriftyfun, I can't write her back directly so I'm posting it here.

Toastmaster is now owned by Salton. Call 1-800-231-9781 and ask for customer support. Good luck. I think everyone should own and use a breadmaker!

Source:

By jantoo from Kenosha Co, WI

Where can I get an owner's manual for the Pasta Express X500 model? I know about the recall, I won't be putting my hand into the machine while it's plugged in! Any help really appreciated!

By Kathi from Holland, MI

Answers

Try googling the maual. Enter in the name and model and someone might have posted the manual. I have found a few manuals for products this way.

Good luck and hope you find it!

You will able to get that manual from http://manualfox.com
Send them a request, they have listed the manual as "already found".