Finding Manuals Online

Many manufacturers publish their manuals online directly and many more have been scanned in by an owner. This is a page about finding manuals online.

I was given a egg cooker, but it has no instruction manual or measuring cup. And I can't find them on line. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. How much water do I add and how many minutes for hard boiled eggs? And do I pierce a little hole in the top? Also what's the little egg shape thing on the side for?
Thanks y'all.

Answers

Best Answer

Per this Amazon review - they wrote easy just poke eggs and add water depending on amount of eggs & plug in.

www.amazon.com/.../B01FL2U6SC?tag=thrif06-20

I could not find the manual though.

Buying used printers can save you money. But they may come without the user's manual. A quick trip the the manufacturer's website often allows you to download the manual. This is a page about locating printer manuals.

Printer

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This page is about finding appliance manuals online. Whether you can't locate your instruction booklet or bought an appliance used, many manuals can be found online.

Handyman Finding Appliance Manuals Online

Links

I just found a wonderful site for obtaining manuals for those great garage sale finds that you haven't a clue on how to use or even know if they are complete. It is free and I didn't even have to register to download the manual I needed.

By GraNita from Montclair, NJ

Consumer Advice Tips for ConsumersJuly 25, 2018
🎃
🎂
🌻