EggsFood Tips

Finding Parini Egg Cooker Instructions

I was given a egg cooker, but it has no instruction manual or measuring cup. And I can't find them on line. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it. How much water do I add and how many minutes for hard boiled eggs? And do I pierce a little hole in the top? Also what's the little egg shape thing on the side for?

Thanks y'all.

Per this Amazon review - they wrote easy just poke eggs and add water depending on amount of eggs & plug in.

www.amazon.com/.../B01FL2U6SC?tag=thrif06-20

I could not find the manual though.

Thank you.
I saw that one earlier too. Idk why i can't font it when I google it, even YouTube didn't have a review or demo on this exact brand. I'm hoping someone on here has one and can give me the minutes and water measurements. I played around earlier and just filled it up and let them cook for 13 minutes then let them set for a few more and they came out hard boiled like I wanted. But thanks again for the help

There are several videos on how to use an egg cooker. I suppose all egg cookers work basically the same.

You can watch a few and figure it out. You can use your own measuring cup.