Manuals for Brilliant Bowmaker Ultimate Kit

This is a guide about finding manuals for Brilliant Bowmaker Ultimate Kit. Whether the manuals were missing when you bought this bowmaker kit or you missed placed them, here are some tips for finding replacement manuals.

I purchased the Brilliant Bowmaker Ultimate kit by Little Pink Ladybug. The 3 instruction manuals were missing. Where can I download them from?

Answers

Best Answer

I have checked online and this store has them. However, they are a paid manual and instruction book.

www.hochanda.com/.../

If you just bought this new in a store, I'd take it back and ask the store for a new one that had the manuals included. Did you happen to read the box and see if the instruction manuals were included or sold separately?

You can contact the company here. littlepinkladybug.com/contact.htm

Here is a link to buy instructions and templates www.hochanda.com/.../

Thank you so much for your help. I bought it on clearance and the manuals were missing. I will try to order them from the company