Making a Middle School Locker Kit

Category Miscellaneous
Have your child help you put together this useful kit of everyday necessities to store in their school locker. This is a guide about making a middle school locker kit.

This locker kit was assembled with a girl in mind, however it could easily be customized for a boy. Send your child off to school this fall with all of the essentials that they might need.

• container with lid (i.e. pencil box)
  • hair brush and comb (small size)
  • hair rubberbands
  • deodorant
  • lint roller
  • breath mints or strips
  • dental floss
  • toothbrush and paste, optional
  • cough drops
  • lip balm
  • tissues
  • feminine products
  • hand sanitizer
  • mini first aid kit

1. I found this neat container that had two trays that snap together and has a handle. I decided to put like items together, to make it easy for her to find things quickly. So I put hair items together and items for if she has a cold together.
  2. The container I used had a large compartment on top so I put the bulkier items there. I figure she can customize it more once she starts school. This is her first year in middle school so I just wanted to give her the basics.

I just love this (your idea). I know I will be doing this same thing for my grand children. Thank you so much for the idea!