Making a Middle School Locker Kit
This locker kit was assembled with a girl in mind, however it could easily be customized for a boy. Send your child off to school this fall with all of the essentials that they might need.
- container with lid (i.e. pencil box)
- hair brush and comb (small size)
- hair rubberbands
- lint roller
- breath mints or strips
- dental floss
- toothbrush and paste, optional
- cough drops
- lip balm
- feminine products
- hand sanitizer
- mini first aid kit
- I found this neat container that had two trays that snap together and has a handle. I decided to put like items together, to make it easy for her to find things quickly. So I put hair items together and items for if she has a cold together.
- The container I used had a large compartment on top so I put the bulkier items there. I figure she can customize it more once she starts school. This is her first year in middle school so I just wanted to give her the basics.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.