What is This Song?

I am trying to find a song that was out about 1993. It was about your roots. The man talked about listening to your family about your past, you will need it someday. A lot about just listen to your roots. That's all I can remember. If anyone can help let me know.

By nanadebby

I'm guessing that it is country? Can you think of more words? My friend is one of them that know music trivia.

http://new.musi  s--488544#lyrics

Entertainment AdviceApril 2, 2009
Rustic birdhouse.
Scrap Wood Birdhouses
Framing Wedding Song Lyrics
Framing Wedding Song Lyrics
hands holding a wrapped gift
12 Days of Christmas Gift Ideas
iTunes icon on a phone
Getting Rid of Duplicates in iTunes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 11:45:08 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.