What is This Song?

There's this song I heard in church today and it goes "As a church we rise against the enemy, strength and power in your name as we stand triumphantly". Then it goes "You are the answer". If you could please help me with the name of the song I would be so happy. Thank you!

By bobstewart12 from El Paso, TX

Why don't you try Googling "church hymns - "you are the answer" and see what you get? That phrase sounds like a good title to me. have a lovely day and God bless you.

I don't remember ever hearing or reading that hymn. My suggestion would be to call the church and ask if they have a copy of that particular day's program and/or simply ask fellow church members if they know the name of the song.

When I get a song stuck in my head, I just Google the words I'm singing, usually gets me there, then I look for it on YouTube to see if that is the one.

I looked a little while for gospel lyrics search engines: but only found this : the best Christian Gospel lyrics sites online http://christianmusic.about.com/od/lyricschordstabs/tp/toplyricssites.htm good luck

Rustic birdhouse.
Scrap Wood Birdhouses
Framing Wedding Song Lyrics
Framing Wedding Song Lyrics
hands holding a wrapped gift
12 Days of Christmas Gift Ideas
iTunes icon on a phone
Getting Rid of Duplicates in iTunes
🎄
🍂