What is This Song?

I heard a country song on the TV Guide channel around early 2000s I believe. They showed a bit of the music video and it showed a father and his daughter shopping. I never knew the title of the song, but I remember a lot of the lyrics.

The lyrics are: " when I look down in this world I think about you and I cant help but see that everything's not what it use to be. I think about 8 years old big blues and a heart of gold." That's all I remember. Can someone please help me? I would really like to hear it again.

By Sarah A. from MS

The name of the song is: 'I think about you' by Colin Raye. cmt.com is the site.

I tried to cut and paste the lyrics, but it wouldn't let me.

Hope you love this song as much as you used to and that it brings you joy.

Rustic birdhouse.
Scrap Wood Birdhouses
Framing Wedding Song Lyrics
Framing Wedding Song Lyrics
hands holding a wrapped gift
12 Days of Christmas Gift Ideas
iTunes icon on a phone
Getting Rid of Duplicates in iTunes
🎄
🍂