Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

Where can I purchase liquid Oxydol? If not liquid, powder will be fine. Meijers has powder, but I prefer liquid. I would buy a case of it if I could find it.

Thank you.

By Sandy from Bath, MI

Answers:

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

Oxydol is a great laundry detergent and a brand established by Procter and Gamble in 1927. They sold it to Redox Brands in 2000, which is a marketing company founded by former Procter and Gamble employees. Regarding finding Oxydol; the liquid detergent is available for $1.00 per bottle at Dollar Tree stores. You can also order it online (and you can order it by the case at $12.00/case) by visiting www.dollartree.com

It's a great detergent, still one of the best out there. When you consider the price of today's "leading brands", even at $12.00/case, Oxydol is a great buy! Good luck! (11/29/2009)

By pammyjo523

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

Dollar General just started carrying it again. (12/03/2009)

By hibbardg

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

MyBrands.com (12/20/2009)

By LainasFish

Where To Find Oxydol Laundry Detergent

You can get Oxydol at IGA stores in the eastern US. Dollar Tree has it in small bottles. Dollar General stores are suppose to have it too. My Mother swore by Oxydol! I've been looking for it for a long time. I'm glad it's back! Thanks.

Shar (05/06/2010)

By AdaMae

Oxydol
Buying Oxydol Laundry Detergent
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
A box of laundry detergent
Reusing Laundry Detergent Boxes
Dry laundry detergent stored in glass canisters.
Storing Dry Laundry Detergent
Wheelbarrow Flower Decoration
Crafts Using Laundry Detergent Scoops
🎉
🎄