Wildlife: Eagle

I felt incredibly lucky to get this photo of an eagle in its nest while my husband and I were out driving around the countryside. The photo was taken near Stockton Lake in southwest Missouri.

By Noella

Wildlife: Eagle

Wildlife: Eagle

Eagles are such regal creatures! Excellent photo! (05/07/2010)

By Deeli

Wildlife: Eagle

What a wonderful photo! Yes, eagles are making a comeback. Last summer my husband and I were canoeing on the Huron river in Michigan and saw a Bald Eagle perched on a tree right at the river's edge. I could hardly believe my eyes. (05/07/2010)

By cherimoya

Wildlife: Eagle

We have a large yearly nesting area here in Tulsa, so my kids are used to(almost) seeing bald eagles. But I still find it amazing and awe inspiring to see them because you just didn't see them in the wild while I was growing up. This is a great shot,wish I could see one up close like that! (05/07/2010)

By lyonpridej

Wildlife: Eagle

Thanks for sharing this beautiful picture. (05/08/2010)

By Happy05

Bald Eagle
Bald Eagle Information and Photos
Squirrel eating a flower.
Protecting Bulbs from Wildlife
Raccoon looking for goodies in a waste bin
Protecting Wildlife from Your Garbage
A chaffinch sitting on a rock by a garden pond.
Keeping Ponds Safe for Fish and Wildlife
Pond Fish
Protecting Pond Fish From Wildlife