Wrapping Awkward Items

Wrap awkwardly shaped items in soft, flexible materials, like scarves, decorative towels, or lace, rather than struggling with creasing wrapping paper.

By Terri H.

Wrapping Awkward Items

I use multiple layers of tissue paper, so it is opaque.

I put the present in the center of the paper. Then I pull all the paper up around it, holding it tight in the center above the gift. If I need to, I will twist the paper at the top, and tie it with a ribbon at the neck, just below my hand. If the bottom of the present isn't flat, just add a cardboard bottom with tape before you wrap it.

This is how baskets are wrapped, is it not? That's where I got the idea. It works for anything that is not alive. (12/17/2005)

By the Oracle

Wrapping Awkward Items
brown paper gift wrap
Frugal Gift Wrapping Ideas
A woman wrapping Christmas gifts.
Christmas Gift Wrapping Tips
paper, scissors, tape, and other gift wrap supplies
Gift Wrapping Station Ideas
Various promotional items.
Removing Logos from Promotional Items
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 9:24:56 PM on in 893 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.