Buying Garbage Bags

Buy the cheapest garbage bags. You don't necessarily need the thickest bag. Quite often a thinner bag does the trick. It will save money and be less harmful to the environment.

By Stella

Feedback on buying the cheapest garbage bags.

I use an oversized plastic shopping bag to line my trash can ... inside that I use the small plastic grocery bags we all get and have the clerk put a paper bag inside that ... I then put this in my trash can and when full it is easy to put in the outside garbage can. Best of all, it's FREE.

Hubby takes our trash to the dump site which is also FREE.

Tip: Putting plastic trash bags at the curb for pickup gives animals a chance to scatter trash!

Shampoo Tip:

Save all those FREE motel shampoos and use for bubble baths. Cleans the tub too!

I don't put food in my garbage can. I use the bags from the stores for this. I use the garbage can for dry things. I take it to the dumster and my bags are clean. One box of bags last me forever. :)

I agree. I didn't think about this since I'm trying to make one bag last two weeks. I was buying the very best bags and stomping the trash flat as I could get it but that wasn't cutting it.

Step on and crush pop cans, boxes, plastic bottles, milk jugs and aluminum foil before putting them in the trash can. A crushed can takes up 6 times less space in the trash and that way you can get much more in there before you have to take it to the dumpster.

Garbage Bag
Saving Money on Garbage Bags
Consumer Advice Shopping Food & KitchenApril 5, 2002
Repairing a Garbage Disposal (Disposer), Man's hands holding a power screwdriver to a garbage disposal.
Repairing a Garbage Disposal (Disposer)
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Keeping Animals Out of Your Garbage, Raccoon Scavenging Garbage
Keeping Animals Out of Your Garbage
Cleaning Windows
Homemade Window and Glass Cleaner Recipes
🎉
🎄