Saving Money on Small Appliances

Category Home & Garden
The cost of buying small appliances may not be so small. Finding ways to spend less is typically a good choice. This is a guide about saving money on small appliances.

I am always on the lookout for inexpensive small appliances. If you wait until it breaks, you will pay top dollar for a new one. I have found new items at thrift shops and family-run estate sales. Today I found this new Hamilton Beach convection toaster oven for $10. I downloaded the manual online. The sticker on the box is from Bed Bath and Beyond for $45.99. I have found replacement irons, electric knives, and blow dryers as well. This is great for me and my young adult children on a budget.

I wont say you were fortunate to find this very, very nice bargain. You made your own luck. I will say you were wise to keep a sharp look out for such bargains in the first place. Yes!

Taking another gander at that thing, I see it is just like mine. I don't remember what I paid for mine, but it was a lot more than $10.00

Thank you for your kind words. My daughter put a $50 electric knife on her bridal registry and got it. I saw the same knife brand-new at the thrift store for $2. Fortunately, my daughter had not yet used her gift and was able to return it. Both kids now have a wish list for me, and I have found a lot of what they want and need.