Deals

Does anyone know of the private web site that people post the deals and clearance items they get mostly from Target stores? Its a 2 word name. I was in the store one day, a woman came up to me and told me people write into it and let others know of the bargains they get from the store from other parts of the country that no all stores red tag, but are actually marked down. Please help. Thanks so much.

- Laurie

Here's the link that I think you're looking for - it lists Target deals, just like you were saying. Enjoy the bargain hunting!

http://www.alie  s.com/target.htm

Kim Brannon

You can look at aliendeals.com or mycoupons.com on the LWIF (look what I

found) boards for deals people have found at Target.

- Kyle