Saving Money at Bath and Body Works

Category Bath & Beauty
Certain retailers, such as Bath and Body Works, have annual or semi-annual sales where you can shop for great deals. Store coupons can also add additional savings to your purchases. This is a page about saving money at Bath and Body Works.

Bath and Body works has their big annual clearance sales twice a year: in January and June. If you want to indulge yourself with some fancy-schmancy body wash, lotions, etc. These are the months to do it. Be sure to sign up with them online for their e-mails (if you don't mind being e-mailed daily) and mention the online specials in the store. I once had a saleswoman there tell me that they only honor the online specials if you verbally mention them. My reward? I got 3 bottles of shower gel for $13.50!

So stock up in January and June and during the year mention online specials. The nice thing about their products, too, is that they are of good quality, so a little bit goes a long way. I probably can make my 3 bottles of shower gel last the next 5 months! Let me know if this information helped you in any way or what deals you got.

By Jenlyn from Tonawanda, NY

Ladies, we all love smelling good and treating ourselves, but why break the bank in the process? Back in January, I went to Bath and Body Works semi- annual sale where they basically have all their fall and winter scents on major clearance while gearing up for spring.

On average their lotions are generally around $16 each and $14 for their perfumes. Honey, I snagged both this parfume and lotion for $3 each! They also have their amazing scent plug-ins for $1 each which are normally $6.50. So for all my fellow Bath and Body Works lovers out there, please save your self the money and stock up on their next semi-annual sale.

Consumer Advice Shopping Bath & BeautyAugust 31, 2018
🐛
😷
😎
📓
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Saving-Money-at-Bath-and-Body-Works.html