Saving Money at Bath and Body Works

Colorful bottles of soaps.Bath and Body works has their big annual clearance sales twice a year: in January and June. If you want to indulge yourself with some fancy-schmancy body wash, lotions, etc. These are the months to do it. Be sure to sign up with them online for their e-mails (if you don't mind being e-mailed daily) and mention the online specials in the store. I once had a saleswoman there tell me that they only honor the online specials if you verbally mention them. My reward? I got 3 bottles of shower gel for $13.50!

So stock up in January and June and during the year mention online specials. The nice thing about their products, too, is that they are of good quality, so a little bit goes a long way. I probably can make my 3 bottles of shower gel last the next 5 months! Let me know if this information helped you in any way or what deals you got.

By Jenlyn from Tonawanda, NY

Consumer Advice Shopping Bath & BeautyAugust 31, 2018
👔
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Saving-Money-at-Bath-and-Body-Works.html