Saving Money at Bath and Body Works

Category Bath & Beauty
Certain retailers, such as Bath and Body Works, have annual or semi-annual sales where you can shop for great deals. Store coupons can also add additional savings to your purchases. This is a page about saving money at Bath and Body Works.

Bath and Body works has their big annual clearance sales twice a year: in January and June. If you want to indulge yourself with some fancy-schmancy body wash, lotions, etc. These are the months to do it. Be sure to sign up with them online for their e-mails (if you don't mind being e-mailed daily) and mention the online specials in the store. I once had a saleswoman there tell me that they only honor the online specials if you verbally mention them. My reward? I got 3 bottles of shower gel for $13.50!

So stock up in January and June and during the year mention online specials. The nice thing about their products, too, is that they are of good quality, so a little bit goes a long way. I probably can make my 3 bottles of shower gel last the next 5 months! Let me know if this information helped you in any way or what deals you got.

By Jenlyn from Tonawanda, NY

Top Comment

The best place to get that type of stuff is at a garage sale i have gotton them for as cheap as a quarter a bottle and at the most a dollar a bottle.

Top Comment

Not everybody has a way to get to garage sales. But I really think the Bath and Body Works sales are good. Recently during one of their sales and with the help of a 20% off coupon that I printed off their site, I got six bottles of body lotion for less than $26.00 including tax.

These will be used for stocking stuffers at Christmas time.

Consumer Advice Shopping Bath & BeautyAugust 31, 2018
🎃
🎂
🌻