Has Anyone Used Cashcrate.com?

Does anyone out there go online to try and bring in extra money? I've heard a lot of buzz about cashcrate.com. I went to the site and tried to do some surveys. Don't think I actually filled out a survey. Had to sign up for a bunch of junk email that took about 10 minutes of my time to get paid 40 cents. Do people really do this and make a decent amount of cash? It just seems like there must be an easier way to make money.

Pamela from Illinois

I got an email about hits4pay ... It said a person could make extra money. I didn't want to fool with it but it might worth a try.

This is my experience: the only thing I've ever gotten from doing online surveys is 1,000's of spams. Don't believe them when they say they don't sell you to spammers. Most of them don't record the points you've earned either. Try entering online contests. I did that before I tried the surveys and never got any spam and I've won a few things.

Yes, I have. I have gotten paid several times and it is legitimate. Yes, your email will receive a flood of offers, but that is the price you pay for filling out surveys. It's not a problem if you are smart about it, just get a second email address from yahoo or gmail. You can also get a second phone number from freedigits.com for those questions. I figure I can make $12/hr filling out surveys, especially with a form filling software like roboform.com.

(affiliate links deleted by moderators)

no I've never heard of Cashcrate. I do bonus points from My Rewards and surveys for points that get you cash from Synovate and PineCone. The pay is low. PineCone pays $5 per survey. PineCone is very hard to sign up for.

Hi Pamela,

CashCrate is a legit site, and it sounds like you got stuck into one of the longer surveys. There are some things that pay better and take less time. And once you get the hang of it, you can crank right through them.

Right now--I make enough money to pay all the bills. For me, it was so difficult getting started. Where do you start making money on line? There were so many options.

It took a lot of looking and a lot of trial and error, but I have found several really great sites. And all these sites are free to join. Also, I have proof that these sites pay like pics of checks I have been paid, a 1099 Tax form, etc.

http://proof-of-payment.blogspot.com/

One thing I have learned: Never join a work at home program or opportunity that wants you to pay up front. If they were making that much money, they wouldn't need to charge you.

Hope this helps and good luck to you. Also, Happy Holidays.

I have to agree with RuralAngel, I love mypoints.com. I have been involved with them for about 2 years, and I only open the emails that I want to open. The first good thing about them is that you are opening safe emails. The companies that are affiliated with them are testimony to that- Sears, Penneys, WalMart, Target, etc.

I just redeemed points for 4 $50 gift cards for my grown children for Christmas. Boy, that really came in handy!

One other thing, I don't do this as a real money-making thing, I just open emails from them and occassionally take advantage of an offer. But if you were to take advantage of this site and others, it could really be profitable. Just be careful! Hope this helps!

Pamela! Your doing it all wrong. You only need to do the first two pages of 99% of the surveys and that honestly takes 2 mins. But, when I first joined I was like you too, now that I've gotten some experience doing surveys I fly through them. This site gives you some really good tips on what to do and you can always PM. I'll be happy to help you out.

http://www.cashcratemakemoney.blogspot.com/

Cashcrate is not a scam, I have earned 42$ last month and 15 $ this month. Indisputably one of the best ptc sites out there. I highly suggest you use it if you are looking for a good ptc site because you will prob not find a better one. If you are planning to join cashcrate please use this link so you can earn more. In addition, I will gain a bonus by referring you. www.cashcrate.com/738203

Budget & Finance EmploymentDecember 18, 2007
Man Tuning His Guitar
Tuning a Guitar
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Mug of slighty lumpy Greek yogurt.
Greek Yogurt Recipes
Cleaning eyeglasses with a cloth.
Cleaning Eyeglasses
🎄