Determining Fees for Home Repair and Cleaning Business

I own a small home repair business. I do the small - medium home maintenance, that contractors who have to pay a crew, can't afford to do. Now, I also want to include house cleaning. My HRT company remodels small bathrooms, small kitchens, and small bedrooms.

If I clean a kitchen and also clean grout, repair small damage in the kitchen, and replace a garbage disposal, what should I charge? I can include changing out a light fixture, or remove old grout, and caulk and redo these. I am really good. What would you recommend as to what to include and how to charge?

By Homerepairtime from Decatur, GA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Business and Legal BusinessApril 4, 2011
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
Business Travel Tips, Business Woman on Laptop in Airport
Business Travel Tips
Avoiding ATM Fees
Avoiding ATM Fees
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business, A handwritten business plan on paper.
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:42:30 PM on 10.0.0.27 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.