Determining Fees for Home Repair and Cleaning Business

I own a small home repair business. I do the small - medium home maintenance, that contractors who have to pay a crew, can't afford to do. Now, I also want to include house cleaning. My HRT company remodels small bathrooms, small kitchens, and small bedrooms.

If I clean a kitchen and also clean grout, repair small damage in the kitchen, and replace a garbage disposal, what should I charge? I can include changing out a light fixture, or remove old grout, and caulk and redo these. I am really good. What would you recommend as to what to include and how to charge?

By Homerepairtime from Decatur, GA

Business and Legal BusinessApril 4, 2011
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
Business Travel Tips, Business Woman on Laptop in Airport
Business Travel Tips
Avoiding ATM Fees
Avoiding ATM Fees
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business, A handwritten business plan on paper.
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business