Party Favors For 20 Year Reunion Slumber Party

We are having a 20 yr. class reunion Slumber Party (Girls Only!) of course! I was wanting to put some party favors together for fun and was looking for some ideas!

Tonya from Texas

Best Answer

Hi, I think a slumber party sounds pretty cool. Most people think that stuff like that is just for kids but aren't we all just kids at heart! Anyway my suggestion for favors would be to make them personal. I don't know how many women you are expecting or how well you know them or your budget but if you know a little about the kind of life that they have now you could make up "diva bags" with items that describe things they did when you knew them years ago(careful with that...be tactful)and things that describe them now.. it will take some creativity and alot of thought but it can be done and I think your guests will appreciate it much more than some jordan almonds wrapped in tulle tied together by curly ribbon and stuffed inside of a miniature highheel shoe, although that's not too bad of an idea either. Hope this helps.

Best Answer

I am probably putting too much thought/effort into it when something SIMPLE would do. I just don't want the girls going home BORED! I found these cute little "Sleep Over Diaries" thought those would be cute to put info. in!

Just not finding stuff in STORES and don't have time to order online and get it!

Doing mexican food too, what type of desserts should I lean towards?

Best Answer

Sounds like a great way to reconnect with your girlfriends. Since it is a slumber party, I would do gift bags of nail polish and face masks, since those activities were always popular at sleepovers. Don't forget to plan lots of games and activities around the slumber party theme.

Hope this helps,

Megan

Hi Slumber party will be great fun! How about making bags with designs that reflect those "teen idols" of your period for example George Michael, Jason Donovon, Staurday Night Fever, Grease etc

Throw in party favors that includes games like Pac Man or candy that was fashionable during your school days like Superlemon candies, Jellybeans or Coke in glass bottles etc Buy cassette tapes with your favorite songs. Well cool shades like those worn by Tom Cruise in the movie "Top Gun" is also one of my favorites.

Hope you have a wonderful time!

Party Favor Ideas
High School Reunion Party Favor Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Party FavorsOctober 31, 2008
Woman with Gag Gift for Family Reunion
Gag Gifts for Family Reunion
Mini Graduation Cap
Making Mini Graduation Cap Party Favors
Homemade wedding favor.
Homemade Wedding Favors
High School Reunion
Making Memory Books for a High School Reunion
🎉
🎄