Using Lock and Lock Containers

Has anyone used the Lock and Lock containers to keep potatoes? I just bought an assortment of them after reading a review in TF and I can't wait to start having my veggies stay fresh longer. Thanks to everyone who posted tips about these containers.

By bmd from Fairless Hills, PA

Answers

I just keep my potatoes in the original bag in the bottom drawer of my fridge. It doesn't hurt to try, but for me...potatoes keep a long time. It is great to keep all your other fruits, veggies, and leftovers. Great Product!

Using Lock & Lock Containers
Food and Recipes StorageAugust 27, 2009
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Uses for Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
Uses for Plastic Dog Food Containers
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 14, 2017 at 8:14:00 PM on 10.0.2.64 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.