Remembering Your Cell Phone

When I leave my cell phone at night to charge, and in order to not forget it the next morning, I put the cell phone inside my purse with the cord visibly sticking out. When I am ready to leave the house in the morning, I am "forced" to remember my cell phone. I then detach the cord and leave the house smiling at this clever reminding method.

By Elena from Edmonton

I have the same problem with car keys. They are now secured to my purse by a key chain that is clipped to my purse! I resolved that problem after locking myself out of my car once!

I put the cord through my key chain and then connect the charger to the outlet. That way I can't pick up my keys without picking up my phone.

Keeping Track Of Your Cell Phone, Lost iPhone in Grass
Keeping Track Of Your Cell Phone
Organizing Memory TricksNovember 24, 2008
Pink Silicone Cell Phone Case
Cleaning a Silicone Cell Phone Case
striped knit sock like phone pouch
Making a Cell Phone Holder
A man looking at his cell phone.
Blocking Calls on a Cell Phone
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
🎉
🎄