Dozer (Pomeranian)

Dozer is a 10 week old Pomeranian. I raise Poms and got him from a litter. He loves to wind up and zip as fast as his short little legs will carry him - and he'll run right smack over anything in his path! That's where he got his name: BullDozer!

In this photo, I was desperately trying to get him to be still long enough to get his picture! When I lay down the runner and threw the flowers on top, it was a prime opportunity for him to "uproot" some flowers - but not for long! One hard shake on the bouquet and he was off and running! I got the snapshot seconds before his retreat!

Dozer - Pomeranian

By Chris from Hartville, MO

Dozer is adorable, I have two Poms. and they are the smartest dogs I have ever owned. The youngest her name is named Cookie Monster (Cookie) and the other one I adopted. Her name is Honeypie. We also have an adopted Yorkie, his name is Toby. He is a cutie pie just like Dozer.

If you ever get tired of Dozer.........never mind, my husband would kill me! Still, it makes me want another little one!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Chris,

Dozer sounds like a wild one! I like the look in the

eyes and that little mouth you just know he has a plan. My Yorkie, Oso gets that look.

Annie

in Hallsville, MO

(near Colulmbia, MO)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a face. Don't you just want to hug him all the time? Bet he is spoiled rotten. LOL Here is our Buddy, A foundling. The Vet says he looks like a Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix about 3-4 years old. He is smart AND stuborn.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hi...I want one!!

We live in Algoma, WI and have two rescue miniature Poodles.

How much do you charge for a Pomeranian puppy? I really would like to purchase a Pom.

djcrews @ charter.net (remove spaces)

Dorie

Reply Like this photo? Yes