Dozer (Pomeranian)

Dozer is a 10 week old Pomeranian. I raise Poms and got him from a litter. He loves to wind up and zip as fast as his short little legs will carry him - and he'll run right smack over anything in his path! That's where he got his name: BullDozer!

In this photo, I was desperately trying to get him to be still long enough to get his picture! When I lay down the runner and threw the flowers on top, it was a prime opportunity for him to "uproot" some flowers - but not for long! One hard shake on the bouquet and he was off and running! I got the snapshot seconds before his retreat!

Dozer - Pomeranian

By Chris from Hartville, MO

Dozer is adorable, I have two Poms. and they are the smartest dogs I have ever owned. The youngest her name is named Cookie Monster (Cookie) and the other one I adopted. Her name is Honeypie. We also have an adopted Yorkie, his name is Toby. He is a cutie pie just like Dozer.

If you ever get tired of Dozer.........never mind, my husband would kill me! Still, it makes me want another little one!

Chris,

Dozer sounds like a wild one! I like the look in the

eyes and that little mouth you just know he has a plan. My Yorkie, Oso gets that look.

Annie

in Hallsville, MO

(near Colulmbia, MO)

What a face. Don't you just want to hug him all the time? Bet he is spoiled rotten. LOL Here is our Buddy, A foundling. The Vet says he looks like a Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix about 3-4 years old. He is smart AND stuborn.

Hi...I want one!!

We live in Algoma, WI and have two rescue miniature Poodles.

How much do you charge for a Pomeranian puppy? I really would like to purchase a Pom.

djcrews @ charter.net (remove spaces)

Dorie

Pomeranian
Pomeranian Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets DogsMarch 10, 2006
Pomeranian
Pomeranian's Coat Not Growing Back
Pomeranian puppy
Home Remedy for Pomeranian Hairballs
Dachshund/Pomeranian
Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos
🎉
🎄