Pomeranian Photos

Podna is a 10 year old Pomeranian. I got Podna from a friend who is a breeder. He was sold and brought back because the Vet said he had a bad heart murmur and didn't have long to live.

When I was visiting her, she told me what happened to the little cute puppy, I was loving him up then she told me she wish she could find someone to care of him until he passed away. Well, I feel in love with him in a matter of minutes and without thinking I said, "I will take him".

To make a long story short, it's 10 years later and he has been my best friend and companion. He has given me unconditional love and continues to do so. He is a Godsend! He loves to run around my den, he is just too funny when he starts that!

By the way, the name Podna is Cajun French, meaning a male good friend. My nickname Podnette means a female good friend. I thought you might enjoy that bit of info!

By Podnette from Houma, Louisiana

White and tan Pomeranian laying on a tile floor

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

58 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

This is a picture of my Pomer-people Suzi. Suzi is now 7 years old, and this picture was taken right before she turned a year old. I had Suzi's full sister Snuggles from a previous litter.

Suzi (Pomeranian)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 22

Dallas is a 6 year old Pomeranian. After months of looking on our local Craig's List, we took a look at pets in another part of Ohio. Dallas was offered there.

Black Pomeranian on Blue Rug

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

I got her on Austin Street Teacup Puppies NY. Scarlet loves to play ball, chase me, and play tug a war.

closeup of Pom

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Lucy was gifted to me in May 2015 by a complete stranger on Facebook. I still do not know who they were.

Lucy a black and white Pom

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 36

Outlaw Moss is a 2 year old Pomeranian. I got him from a puppy mill on Mothers Day in 2011 in Paris, Texas. They where going to put him down because of a eye infection.

Pom in sneakers.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Chompers is a 6 year old Pomeranian. I worked with a woman who had way too many pets and was pregnant. When she had her daughter, she got overwhelmed and started getting rid of pets.

Closeup of Chompers the Pomeranian

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

A photo of my little Pomeranian who is now 18+ years old. He still plays like a puppy, even though he can't hear very well and has cataracts.

He loves playing with the other dogs, and they know he is pretty special.

Orange and White Pomeranian

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

This is Cara, she has featured on ThriftyFun a few times before. She died 3 days ago. She was just 8 years old. She was at the vets to get 3 teeth pulled and her little heart stopped beating. The shock is overwhelming, that she should die this way.

Cara, a ginger Pomeranian wearing a vest.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

We got him in May 2015. He likes to go for car rides, walks, eat treats, cuddle, and chase big dogs! He owns a furrari ;)

Smiling White Pomeranian with blue eyes.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Kara is a 5 year old mini Pomeranian. I've had her since she was 2 years old. I got her from a show breeder. She loves to swim, swim, swim. Here she is floating in the swimming pool.

Redish Pomeranian on floating tube in swimming pool

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Tara is an 8 year old mini Pomeranian. She was 6 years old when I got her. The breeder had finished breeding from her and she needed a new home.

Red Pomeranian surrounded by pink flowers.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

My 10 and 1/2 year old Pom, Cubby, in his car seat, coming home from the vets. He had been washed and dried.

Cubby, a black Pomeranian with a gray muzzle.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

'Jimmy' is a 1 1/2 year old Pomeranian. I got him when he was 15 weeks old. My friend is a breeder and he was so little he couldn't be in with the rest of the litter and was raised by her until I took him home.

Blonde Pomeranian laying on his back.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10
Load More

Pets Dogs Dog Breeds PomeranianMay 8, 2017
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Pomeranian-Photos.html