Pomeranian Photos

Category Pomeranian
This page contains Pomeranian photos. These small dogs are peppy, loyal friends and good indoor pets.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Podna is a 10 year old Pomeranian. I got Podna from a friend who is a breeder. He was sold and brought back because the Vet said he had a bad heart murmur and didn't have long to live.

When I was visiting her, she told me what happened to the little cute puppy, I was loving him up then she told me she wish she could find someone to care of him until he passed away. Well, I feel in love with him in a matter of minutes and without thinking I said, "I will take him".

To make a long story short, it's 10 years later and he has been my best friend and companion. He has given me unconditional love and continues to do so. He is a Godsend! He loves to run around my den, he is just too funny when he starts that!

By the way, the name Podna is Cajun French, meaning a male good friend. My nickname Podnette means a female good friend. I thought you might enjoy that bit of info!

By Podnette from Houma, Louisiana

White and tan Pomeranian laying on a tile floor

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 16

This is a picture of my Pomer-people Suzi. Suzi is now 7 years old, and this picture was taken right before she turned a year old. I had Suzi's full sister Snuggles from a previous litter. At the age of 9 months, Snuggles managed to get into the bathtub, after my daughter forgot to drain the water out of it and drowned before we found her.

Heartbroken, I went to the woman who owned both of Snuggles' parents to tell her what happened. She then informed me that the mother dog was pregnant again, and that I could have first pick from the litter when the pups were born.

A week after Suzi was born, her mother nearly died. Unknown to me, the owner had let her have 3 litter of pups within a year, and she ended up with such a severe calcium deficiency that the pups had to be bottle fed. My vet tells me that pups who are bottle fed bond more closely with humans than they do with other dogs. So even though every dog I've ever had has informed me that they were a people, Suzi truly believes it!

I went to visit her when she was 4 weeks old and her nostrils were so full of mucous that she could hardly breathe. The woman informed me that it was simply because they had just finished feeding them, and that the pups "always get snotty after eating". She then went on to tell me that she had gotten so lucky because one of her friends had informed her that she didn't need to pay such a high price for the puppy formula she had been feeding them. All she had to do was break open an egg, scramble in some canned evaporated milk and some Karo syrup and that would be just as good. Needless to say, I was appalled!

After I left, I called my vet and told him what I had seen and heard from the breeder. He told me that under the circumstances, he would highly recommend that I go ahead and get Suzi rather than leaving her there. So I went ahead and set up an appointment for her the next morning and went back after work to pick her up. That night the mucous in her nose was so thick that I sat up with her all night to keep it cleared out so she could breathe.

The next morning when I took her to the vet, he told me that she was so sick that if I hadn't gone to get her, he had no doubt that she would have died. She was running a fever and had a severe sinus infection, which was what was causing the mucous. Since she hadn't gotten antibodies from her mother's milk, he went ahead and gave her the first shot, gave her a shot plus a prescription for antibiotics, and also gave her some worm meds. That appointment was at 8:00 A.M., and by 3:30 she had pooped a pile almost as big as she was that was nothing but a mass of dead worms! Yuck!

As you can see by the picture, Suzi recovered fully from the ordeal. She even recovered from breaking both of her front legs at the age of 7 months, when she was running in circles, and got both of them up underneath my son's door, and didn't pull them out before continuing her run! My husband and I were both working for his grandfather's propane business, and this picture was taken one morning when she was watching her Daddy intently as he hooked the hose up to the tank. Actually, she was driving through the gate he was holding open, but I figured you guys wouldn't believe that, so I made up the "watching her Daddy" story to hide her true talents! ;-)

By DonnaFreak

Suzi (Pomeranian)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 22

Dallas is a 6 year old Pomeranian. After months of looking on our local Craig's List, we took a look at pets in another part of Ohio. Dallas was offered there.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

I got her on Austin Street Teacup Puppies NY. Scarlet loves to play ball, chase me, and play tug a war.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Lucy was gifted to me in May 2015 by a complete stranger on Facebook. I still do not know who they were.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 36

Outlaw Moss is a 2 year old Pomeranian. I got him from a puppy mill on Mothers Day in 2011 in Paris, Texas. They where going to put him down because of a eye infection.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Chompers is a 6 year old Pomeranian. I worked with a woman who had way too many pets and was pregnant. When she had her daughter, she got overwhelmed and started getting rid of pets.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

A photo of my little Pomeranian who is now 18+ years old. He still plays like a puppy, even though he can't hear very well and has cataracts.

He loves playing with the other dogs, and they know he is pretty special.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

This is Cara, she has featured on ThriftyFun a few times before. She died 3 days ago. She was just 8 years old. She was at the vets to get 3 teeth pulled and her little heart stopped beating.

The shock is overwhelming, that she should die this way.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

We got him in May 2015. He likes to go for car rides, walks, eat treats, cuddle, and chase big dogs! He owns a furrari ;)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Kara is a 5 year old mini Pomeranian. I've had her since she was 2 years old. I got her from a show breeder. She loves to swim, swim, swim. Here she is floating in the swimming pool.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Tara is an 8 year old mini Pomeranian. She was 6 years old when I got her. The breeder had finished breeding from her and she needed a new home.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

My 10 and 1/2 year old Pom, Cubby, in his car seat, coming home from the vets. He had been washed and dried.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

'Jimmy' is a 1 1/2 year old Pomeranian. I got him when he was 15 weeks old. My friend is a breeder and he was so little he couldn't be in with the rest of the litter and was raised by her until I took him home.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

We're not sure of Chunky's age because we rescued her, but the vet thinks maybe 5 or 6. Sissy is 3. Chunky is a Pomeranian and Sissy is a mixed cat.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 13

Coco is a 5 month old Pomeranian. I got Coco when she was 2 months old after my other puppy was stolen from our front yard. Her favorite thing is running as fast as she can and giving people kisses!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

We are the proud owners of this beautiful girl. Our family had decided to adopt another dog. So I was looking on Craigslist, not for a pet.... just surfing, and low and behold I ran across a free small dog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Skippy is a 15 month old Pomeranian From South Africa. He's a Spoiled brat. I posted a picture of Skippy about a year ago. He changed my life and feelings towards dogs completely.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 27

Dizzy is 12 and Chompers is almost 8. Dizzy is a short haired cat, and Chompers is a Pomeranian. Both of them came from a former friend who gets pets, gets sick of them, and then gives them away to other people. They like to sleep in odd places.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

An old friend didn't want him anymore.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6
Load More