In Memory of Jasmine (Pomeranian)

My daughter was stationed at Hunter Field in Savannah, GA with the US Coast Guard. She brought this model home. She told me that the wind had caught it when someone was cleaning offices and it was broken into about 15 pieces and asked if I could fix it. When I finished, I wanted a picture of it, so I took it with Jasmine, my beloved toy Pom. Her look is saying, " I'll sit beside it but I won't get in." She passed last year at the age of 17 years 4 months. She was 11 years in the picture.

By Jacque

It is hard to give them up. I know that I will be losing my 18 year old cat in the next few months and I hate to think of our house without her.

Life goes on but more slowly.
Neat dog and picture.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos Pets DogsNovember 9, 2010
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-09 15:30:57 in 978 msecs. ⛅️️