Jasmine Not Blooming

It is very disappointing when your jasmine doesn't bloom, that is why we grow them, for that intoxicating fragrance. This is a guide about jasmine not blooming.

We have an amazingly beautiful (20 yr old) blooming jasmine plant on our deck and two more out front. One of the front plants blooms as it climbs a palm and not on the portion that is ground cover around the palm. The other front plant is only ground cover and does not bloom.
Is it possible that jasmine blooms only while "climbing"?

By Cris

I planted 2 Carolina Jasmine plants last spring. The leaves are doing great, the vine is climbing all over the trellis. But there is one problem. It is not blooming. I have yet to have one bloom on it. It is planted on the west side of my house, it gets some morning sun. What so I need to do to get this plant to bloom? Thank you!

Hardiness Zone: 7b

By Patti from Greenville, SC