Chihuahua/Pomeranian Mix Breed Photos

Category Dog Breeds
The PomChi is a sweet small mixed breed dog that may be perfect for your family. This is a guide about Chihuahua/Pomeranian mix breed photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Bob is a 2 year old Chihuahua/Pomeranian. We got him a year ago this past December. We had been looking on the computer for a dog. I would show a picture to our 2 boys and we all had to agree on the one we wanted. I found the pic of Bob and we all three knew that he was the ONE.

We drove 1 1/2 hours in the snow to get him. He was totally different when we got there from the picture. I wondered what we had gotten in to. He growled and wanted nothing to do with us. The lady handed him to me and he tried to get away. Thank goodness, we got him anyway.

He chases his tail, plays with his toys, and fights with us. He loves his tennis ball and tire on a rope. He really cracks me up with his food. He will get a piece of it and throw it in the air. Then he acts like it is going to get him and he will roll over. He does it over and over. He also loves to play fight. He will stand on his back legs or sit like a squirrel and you act like your slapping the air and he will slap back at you with his front paws.

Bob brings lots of laughter to our home. He came in and just was part of the family. It was really like he belonged here. I don't know how we ever got by without him. He has especially been a blessing to me in the last 7 months. I was diagnosed with cancer. He has totally stood by me and been my biggest cheerleader.

By Christy from Burkesville, KY

Woman holding dog up to her face.

Comment Like this photo? 29

Your Pet's Age
11 mos.

Your Pet's Breed
Pomeranian/Chihuahua

How and when did you get your pet?
Finn was a stray and his parents could not be located.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He is a very smart dog and can sit, lay, roll over, play dead, stay, and shake. His biggest joy is hanging out of the car window while I'm driving, I do make the rides short trips and I'm very safe when he's hanging out. He just loves it so much.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
I wasn't sure in the beginning if he had Chihuahua in him, but I do see it in his face now that he is getting older.

Comment Like this photo? 9

Buddy is about 9 -11 years old. He's a Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix. Our neighbors found him running the streets in another town. After they couldn't find his owners, they gave him to us.

Buddy likes to go for walks, and go to different parks for the new smells. ;-) Buddy will bury his Milk Bones in his bed, in my flower pots, in our shoes, and just about everywhere else. Funny thing is he rarely eats those, but digs up and eats the yucky, dirty ones he "plants" in the border flowers.

By Vi J.

Pom Chi mix dog.

Comment Like this photo? 18

Your Pet's Age
6 months

Your Pet's Breed
Chihuahua and Pomeranian

How and when did you get your pet?
I got him in March of this year.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He likes to pay with me and with his toys. He also likes pulling on my ponytail.

Yes, I love him so much, he makes me happy even when I'm sad. He knows how to cheer me up.

Comment Like this photo? 8

Chloe is a 10 month old Chihuahua and Pomeranian. My neighbors were selling her, when school started. She loves to lick people.

By Mariah

Dog licking a woman's face.

Comment Like this photo? 6

She was thrown away, so we caught her and kept her. She is our Wittle rescue fur baby. Someone thought she was not worth keeping at 5 weeks as she was the runt, so they tried to dump her until our neighbour caught them and brought her to us. She was full of fleas and had been attacked on the neck and back.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

My darling Trickzy is 3 years old but turning 4 this winter. Trickzy is a Pomeranian-Chihuahua. I got Trickzy from a family. My pet loves walking and running around everywhere. She is one hyper dog! :P

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

Mogwie, Moggie, Moggers, Moggie the doggie; all of these names are hers, just depends on what she's doing! We've had her 2 years. She is a Chihuahua/Pomeranian mix. I rescued from a nice family who couldn't take care of her and their 5 kids.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Minnie Pearl is 4 1/2 years old and is a Chihuahua/Pomeranian. A friend gave her to my dad, as a baby, and he gave her to me.

She loves stuffed toys, her favorite is "Mikey" from Monster's Inc. She carry's him outside when she goes, and back in, she is very possessive of him.

Minnie Pearl loves to dress up, and pose for the camera. She's a ham.

Minnie Pearl (Chi/Pom)

To see all of Glinda's "Brats" go to:

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf17106604.tip.html

By Glinda from Glendale, KY.