Chihuahua/Pomeranian Mix Breed Photos

Bob is a 2 year old Chihuahua/Pomeranian. We got him a year ago this past December. We had been looking on the computer for a dog. I would show a picture to our 2 boys and we all had to agree on the one we wanted. I found the pic of Bob and we all three knew that he was the ONE.

We drove 1 1/2 hours in the snow to get him. He was totally different when we got there from the picture. I wondered what we had gotten in to. He growled and wanted nothing to do with us. The lady handed him to me and he tried to get away. Thank goodness, we got him anyway.

He chases his tail, plays with his toys, and fights with us. He loves his tennis ball and tire on a rope. He really cracks me up with his food. He will get a piece of it and throw it in the air. Then he acts like it is going to get him and he will roll over. He does it over and over. He also loves to play fight. He will stand on his back legs or sit like a squirrel and you act like your slapping the air and he will slap back at you with his front paws.

Bob brings lots of laughter to our home. He came in and just was part of the family. It was really like he belonged here. I don't know how we ever got by without him. He has especially been a blessing to me in the last 7 months. I was diagnosed with cancer. He has totally stood by me and been my biggest cheerleader.

By Christy from Burkesville, KY

Woman holding dog up to her face.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 32

8 More Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Buddy is about 9 -11 years old. He's a Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix. Our neighbors found him running the streets in another town.

Pom Chi mix dog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 19

Finn was a stray and his parents could not be located. Finn was a stray and his parents could not be located.

reddish brown and white Pom

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

I got him in March of this year. He likes to pay with me and with his toys. He also likes pulling on my ponytail.

tan mixed dog

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Chloe is a 10 month old Chihuahua and Pomeranian. My neighbors were selling her, when school started. She loves to lick people.

Dog licking a woman's face.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

She was thrown away, so we caught her and kept her. She is our Wittle rescue fur baby. Someone thought she was not worth keeping at 5 weeks as she was the runt, so they tried to dump her until our neighbour caught them and brought her to us.

She was full of fleas and had been attacked on the neck and back.

Wittle (Chihuahua/Pomeranian)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Mogwie, Moggie, Moggers, Moggie the doggie; all of these names are hers, just depends on what she's doing! We've had her 2 years. She is a Chihuahua/Pomeranian mix. I rescued from a nice family who couldn't take care of her and their 5 kids.

Closeup.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

My darling Trickzy is 3 years old but turning 4 this winter. Trickzy is a Pomeranian-Chihuahua. I got Trickzy from a family.

My pet loves walking and running around everywhere. She is one hyper dog! :P

Brown and white dog in coat.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Minnie Pearl is 4 1/2 years old and is a Chihuahua/Pomeranian. A friend gave her to my dad, as a baby, and he gave her to me.

Pets Dogs Dog BreedsSeptember 18, 2015
😷
🐛
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/ChihuahuaPomeranian-Mix-Breed-Photos.html