Dachshund/Pomeranian Mix Photos

I have a Daschund, she is 2 and has had one litter and is going to have a second May 22nd. I bred her with a Pom and was woundering if anyone has any info on how they will look or any pictures. I have tred to find some photos online but haven't had any luck. I don't think it's very popular mix.

Thanks,
Blakeylou2

Answers

Sophie is half dachshund/half Pomeranian mix. Not to worry, they're adorable! (see how cute she is)

I live in Michigan and would like to purchase a dameranian. Do you know of any breeders in my area? I've been unsuccessful in finding anyone on the internet.

They will look great! we have one, and he looks just like the pom, but his sister looks like the dachshund (long haired) there is much in common with both of the breeds and you might just be helping to stop the back problems of the dachshund breed. enjoy the pups! by the way I never wanted a small breed dog before. I was always in to the ex large breeds, newfie's, mals, huskies, etc. but when my son an d his girlfriend brought this little walking ball of fur to me, my heart just melted!! So now me and Elvis are doing just fine and are joined at the heart!

My Daisy, her baby picture is down below. She weighs 12 pounds. She is a very sweet girl and very beautiful too :] She was due with puppies in this picture. The pups are npw 1 week today and you would never know she had any, she is skinny and no sagging... lucky Daisy :]

How did you puppies turn out? We just lost our Dach/Pom mix, She was a wonderful dog. I would like to find another one.

This is my little PomaDot. She was 7 weeks old here. Right after this picture was taken her ears started to stand up (Like a pom's) I miss her floppy ears but she is still such a cute little puppy!

I have 3 Dach/Pom mix. Mamma the Dachsund, Daddy the Pom. My boy's are all brothers, same parents 1st, 2cd, 3rd litter. Elvis, Harley, Denny. They are about 7 month apart in age, the Baby, Denny, is quit the character. His brothers are gentle and caring with him. They have brought me so much joy and laughter. I have what we call a tail waggin party, and those curly tails, just start going.

Denny, born 1/16/11. I walk 1-3 miles along the Boyou in my subdivison, daily. Denny is just now able to really keep up with us (I carry him, when he gets tired. And he'll let me know when he's ready for "Daddy", to pick him up).

Watching them when we walk (I give em free time, and take the leash off), is so much FUN!! They play, play, play, its just a hoot!!

11 More Questions

Can anyone estimate how big my puppy will get? She is 10-11 weeks old and weighs 3 1/2 lbs. She is a Dachshund/Pomeranian mix. I'm not sure if its mini Dachshund or standard and that's part of what I'm trying to figure out. Thanks for your help!

By Chasity from Nashville, TN

Answers

Hi Daisy and Family, You are a cutie! I am from TN also, around Bristol area.

One good indicator is the paws. The dogs usually grow into them. Or if you know the parents, take a good look.
I am sure you will love your pup no matter what size. Cute picture of a cute dog.

My vet confirmed that you can estimated a puppy's adult weight by taking their 8 weeks weight and mulitping by 3 or their 12 week weight and multiply by 2. This will give you a very close estimate of their adult weight. My puppy was 6 lbs. at 12 weeks so her adult weight should be about 12 lbs. Hope this helps.

Thanks everyone!

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

Radar is about 12 years old and is 1/2 Pom-1/2 Doxie. We bought him from a family friend. For fun, he likes to be the boss! He was hurt 5 years ago from ice falling from the roof of a porch, he lost the use of his hind legs.

Dog with rear leg wheeled cart.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 42

Angel was 14 years old when she passed away on March 23,2009. She was a longhaired Dachshund and Pomeranian mix. I was nursing in Southern California and became friends with the granddaughter of one of my patients.

Comment Like this photo? 9

Jack is an 8 month old Pomeranian/Dachshund mix. We got Jack from a woman whose kids were allergic to him. They had gotten him from our local Adopt-A-Pet center.

Jack the Pomeranian Dachshund Sleeping Under a Blanket

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Chewy is 2 years old and a Pomeranian/Dachshund. We got him in Dec 2009, he was such a tiny little dog with HUGE ears! Chewy loves to play with his "brother," Mason.

Closeup of Chewy.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Sophie is 17 months old. She is a Pomeranian - Dachshund mix. I got her through a classified ads on May 3, 2008. Sophie likes to wrestle with her pal, Ben.

Sophie on bed

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Heisman Tebow Green is a 17 month old Pomeranian/Dachshund mix. I got him from my parents December 29, 2007 for my daughter's 18th Birthday. He likes to chase any moving object. He is smart, funny, and handsome. He is amazing.

On yellow blanket.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes

I got him off Craigslist at 9 weeks. He loves tennis balls! He really loves to cuddle.

Peanut (Pomeranian/Dachshund)

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Hank is a 7 year old Long Haired Dachshund/Pomeranian mix I got 3 years ago from an animal rescue agency, Hank likes to chase squirrels and cats. Run through grass. Dance for treats. Nap in his bed.

Black and tan dog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes
Load More
Pets Dogs Dog BreedsSeptember 19, 2013
👒
👔
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/DachshundPomeranian-Mix-Photos-1.html