Chihuahua Mix Photos

Category Dogs
This popular Mexican breed can sometimes be mixed with other small dogs to create some very cute companions. This page contains Chihuahua mix photos.

Chihuahua Mix Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Chihuahua Mix Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Bob is a 2 year old Chihuahua/Pomeranian. We got him a year ago this past December. We had been looking on the computer for a dog. I would show a picture to our 2 boys and we all had to agree on the one we wanted

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 31

Mighty Molly is a 10 week old Schnauzer/Chihuahua mix. This wee one, likely the runt, had a rough start in her litter. She was picked on by siblings and lost weight from not getting enough to eat. The abuse and stress caused by her litter mates resulted in massive loss of hair as well.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 21

Li'l AJ is 12 years old. He is a Maltese/Chihuahua. He was an "accident" down at the campgrounds. His little 4 lb mother decided to take a stroll and back herself up to a Maltese (who was tethered cuz' he had been in trouble) and, Voila!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 20

Thor is a 10 month old mixed Chihuahua. I work in construction and he was left on the job site, so I adopted him without my husband's knowledge. When I got home that evening, my husband got a huge surprise.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

Sweetie-Pie is approximately 13 years old. She is a Chihuahua mix. Sweetie pie is the resident dog at the Avian Rescue, where I volunteer. She likes to be petted and cuddled, and she sleeps a lot, also supervises all activities all actions concerning the care of the birds.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 15

Choco is 2 years old. She is a Maltese and Chihuahua mix. My friend was telling me that her neighbor had to return to Thailand, and needed to find a home for his small dog.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

Muffin is a chihuahua, but is also mixed with something else, don't know what. Muffin was given to me by my oldest daughter, Michelle. I became disabled and she thought that I needed a pet to keep me company. Boy, was she ever right!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Lil Fella is a 7 year old Japanese Chin/Chihuahua. I got fella 7 years ago when the lady I worked with brought in a box of her adorable puppies her own dog had just had.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 12

Buddy is about 9 -11 years old. He's a Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix. Our neighbors found him running the streets in another town.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 18

I posted on a Facebook page where animals are in need of a home. Owner contacted me through message and I went and got her that same day.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

I got Turbo, when she was 8 weeks old because my son had her for 3 days and couldn't deal with a hyper puppy.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 11

Diamond is six years old. She is a is a Chihuahua and Toy Poodle mix. Someone we know told us about their give away puppy. It was 2004 near Christmas. She loves to run around. Her favorites thing is to play fetch. She loves to play with her friends.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 9

Perla del Mar is a 6 week old Maltese and Chihuahua mix. I got Perla last week from mom as her mother's milk had dried out. She likes to play with her brother Dester. Perla is adorable and smart. We are potty training her and she makes it about 80% of the time.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 5

Bubba(white) and Miss Mollie are both 5 years of age. Bubba is 1/2 Poodle - 1/2 Chihuahua and Miss Mollie is a long-hair Chihuahua. I got them @ 6 weeks of age from different friends. They are inseparable!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 10

My mom walked into a store looking for a jacket and came out with a dog and surprised me with her!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Humane Society of El Paso, Texas. He likes to dance, take walks, and play under the covers.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 8

Sadie is a Chihuahua/Papillon mix. She is two years old, 4 lbs. We absolutely love and spoil her as she the only girl in the family, besides me - mom.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

Chloe is a 10 month old Chihuahua and Pomeranian. My neighbors were selling her, when school started. She loves to lick people.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

We got her at 5 weeks old in 2014. We call her Phyllis Dill because her hair gets long and wild.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

We moved out to the country, in the middle of Texas. Two dogs were watching my husband from the woods, dropped off strays. He called them over and they were overjoyed and hungry. The next day they came back again. I couldn't deny these 2 devoted friends a forever, safe, fun home off the streets.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

My darling Trickzy is 3 years old but turning 4 this winter. Trickzy is a Pomeranian-Chihuahua. I got Trickzy from a family. My pet loves walking and running around everywhere. She is one hyper dog! :P

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6
Load More