Muffin (Chihuahua Mix)

This is Muffin aka "Punkin". She is 7 years old. Muffin is a chihuahua, but is also mixed with something else, don't know what. Muffin was given to me by my oldest daughter, Michelle. I became disabled and she thought that I needed a pet to keep me company. Boy, was she ever right!

Muffin loves to play. She will bring me a favorite toy and drop it in front of her and just stare at me until I play with her. She sleeps on a pillow in my computer/craft room at night until I turn my computer and TV off. Then she will roll over on her back for me to pick her up and take her to bed. Oh, did I say that she sleeps with me? She does, and she will stay in the bed until I decide to get up, no matter how long. We usually get up early in the mornings.

In this picture, Muffin can't hold her eyes open. I kept my 2 week old granddaughter all night and Muffin tried to stay up with me all night. Every time the baby cried, Muffin would be wide awake. Every time I feed the baby, she would be wide awake. She didn't get any sleep that night. The next day, she slept about 4 or 5 hours straight and was then able to hold her eyes open.

By Joanie

Anonymous

How adorable! I love your story sharing and her cute tired face! :-)

Reply Like this photo? 1

She is adorable! Both of you are lucky to have one another.

Reply Like this photo? 1

Please let me know. When she is expecting puppies. She just looks my dog who just past away this month. I loved him with all my heart. And miss him so much. Email me at. raul_rbc at hotmail.com

Thank you.

Reply Like this photo? 1